Conditions of use
Conditions of Use. Travel on Train Companies' services is subject to the National Rail Conditions of Travel
and to the published terms & conditions relating to Bus & Metro operators' services and facilities, which are available for inspection at the head offices of the appropriate companies. The following additional conditions also apply:
1. Valid on local bus services in the West Midlands county run by operators in the Centrocard Scheme and Midland Metro. Not valid on night buses or certain special services.
2. Valid on rail services in the West Midlands county run by operators in the Centrocard scheme, in standard class accommodation unless otherwise shown.
3. Valid for travel on the date shown from 0930 until the end of daytime services Monday to Friday and at anytime Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holiday Mondays.
4. Child tickets are available to children aged between 5-15 years inclusive. Adults are aged 16 and over. Family tickets are valid for up to six people. At least one but no more than two must be adults aged 16 and over. Each family group must contain at least one adult and one child.
5. This ticket does not give priority over other passengers.
6. This product remains the property of West Midlands Combined Authority, 16 Summer Lane, Birmingham, B19 3SD and may be withdrawn by the Operator or the West Midlands Combined Authority, if misused.
7. This ticket will be rendered invalid if altered, mutilated or defaced.
8. This ticket is not transferable and must be given up on expiry or renewal.
9. For full ticket details see current conditions of issue, and any other notices and publications applicable to its use.
Travel on Train companies services is subject to the National rail Conditions or carriage and to the published terms & conditions relating to bus & Metro operators services and facilities which are available for inspection at the head offices of the appropiate companies.